A blog about young children. Parenting, Teaching, and Advocating for their needs
Saturday, June 6, 2015
Hello and Welcome!
Welcome to my blog! My name is Alyssa. I'm currently working as a preschool teacher for children 3-5 years, and have also worked in the past as a one-on-one aide to children with Autism. Pretty much all of my lessons include some level of differentiation from a simple variation like tracing dots/copying words/sounding out words when writing our journals, to adding extra activities to do with certain children, to more complex variations, in which each child has something a little different to do. I am also a mother to my little man-baby C who is about to be turning 1 next month! It's hard to believe its been almost a year already, and he is changing every day! I am here to blog about my life as mother, teacher, and child advocate! For tonight, I just wanted to start with an introduction of who I am, but stay tuned for more posts with education ideas for home and school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment